We have a long-term investment approach, and invest as early as possible, preferably at seed stage. We take a sector-agnostic approach, choosing to back the founders with bold visionary ideas who want to make a difference. We are in search of the story makers, not storytellers who are building companies in valuable categories that appear conventionally ‘impossible’ but are profoundly probably when combined with technology’s rapid advancement.
We seek founders building companies with a defendable competitive advantage, sustainable economics, a long growth horizon and the potential to become business folklore.
We are searching for exceptions to the rule, those uniquely ambitious companies with an opportunity to scale quickly.
This means your chosen market needs to be big! Your market insights must highlight your customer value and explain why your product is important. Your company must demonstrate early traction and metrics that indicate a level of sustainable growth.
Companies with the following product features and business models are of interest:
- Subscription (Saas)
- Reimagining assets
- Intelligent technology
- Data analytics driven
- Intermediary/Marketplace models
Our investment process aims to understand who you are, your vision and why it's important to you and your customers. We focus on four key areas when it comes to understanding companies:
- Your team should be inquisitive, adaptable, dedicated, driven by solutions, with a deep market insight.
- The product vision must be clear and demonstrate technical achievability and metrics that matter.
- The opportunity must show clear differentiation, product market fit and customer acquisition.
- The context must highlight a clearly defined problem with a clearly defined solution and a rational business model.